I'm Back!

 
 
I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I've been working very hard on a few projects that I wasn't able to share anything from until now. Each year, NJ SCBWI  holds a conference in June. They have excellent speakers, workshops, intensives, portfolio display and a Juried art show. It's a great conference with something for everyone. I've been attending for years and I highly recommend checking it out! Here is a link to the NJSCBWI blog for  the happenings at  this years event! http://njscbwi.wordpress.com/

There was also  outstanding children's book art, from  some very talented illustrators, on display for both the art show and Portfolio exhibit. This was my submission to the juried art show titled, "Down The Rabbit Hole". There were four awards, three of which were won by the amazingly talented Jason Kirschner, Eric Sailer and Vin Vogel, congrats to all three!! And...I'm proud and honored to announce that this little bunch of bunnies and their new puppy friend, snagged the Member's Choice category. Many thanks to all at the conference that showed the love for this piece! I am sure you'll see more of this bunch in the future :o)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Debbie! Great piece! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Deb! :) I'm extremely happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - what an imaginative illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Deb, your work is so sweet and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Debbie, I haven't checked your blog for quite awhile and just now saw this post. How awesome for you! And I love the little rabbits! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete