Happy Holidays!

Holiday Card / Mixed Media

2016 has been quite the ride for me, both professionally and personally, and it's not over yet...there's lots more to come!

But, as I start to wrap things up for this year and get ready for 2017, I just wanted to take a moment to say thanks. Thanks for following along, thanks to those that take the time to leave supportive and encouraging comments, thanks for sharing this blog with others on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or whatever social media you use and thanks for reaching out via email to say that something I posted helped or inspired you in some way. I truly love hearing your feedback on these posts. It not only helps me to improve the content, but it makes the countless hours of studio isolation, way more palatable!! ;o)

Wishing you and yours a very Merry, Happy and Healthy! No matter what you celebrate, may you find inspiration, comfort and joy, in the hope and blessings that this season brings.  :o)

Creatively Yours...
~Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment