Blog Slacking ...

I know, I know...I've not posted for a couple of weeks...I'm blog-slacking here at COL and should bury my head in shame. 

Burying the Prize! - Pencil Sketch

In my defense, I have had a few weeks of complete stress and craziness leading up to completing and submitting the cover to Little Dragon (Sky Pony Press 2017). You can find out more about what happened,see some new art and even get a little peek at a snippet of LD  art from the book over at my group blog Drawn to Picture Books, this week. 

Just click on the following link :
 http://drawntopicturebooks.blogspot.com/2016/08/when-good-eggplants-go-bad-and-other.html  

Or click on the red D2PB badge on the sidebar of this blog! You can also use the following links to follow me on any of  the social media listed below. As always , I'd love to hear your thoughts so, please feel free to post a comment on either post. I'll even reply!


No comments:

Post a Comment