Inspired!

 "Baby" J. Egg - Mixed Media Sketch

There I am, minding my own business and...WHAM, It hit's me!! Inspiration comes at the weirdest times, usually when I'm supposed to be doing something else. Does that happen to anyone else?... Just me?... Anyway, sometimes, you just have to go with it!  

A friend posted her adorable  (VERY dark colored) little dog on Facebook, then I read Barbara DiLorenzo's post on Drawn to Picture Books and she mentioned liquid pencil. I remembered I had a little jar so..... I sat down to play.

30 min sketch with liquid pencil, white acrylic ink, micron pen and the kitchen sink! I had fun and also discovered that because I'm working on a picture book,  I seem to transform everything I draw lately into a very young version of whatever it is supposed to be. Too funny!!

2 comments: