Evolving...The Next Step


So, if you've been following along the last few months, you know that I have been experimenting with digital as a medium. Up till now, my experimentation has consisted of mostly pencil sketches/spots and lightly colored them in the computer. This piece was my first, full colored, digital piece. I feel like I still haven't completely found my "happy place" with this medium, but  I'm really pleased with the progress!
 
This piece is inspired by the Grimm's Fairy Tale, "The Traveling Musicians" and  is on display at the CBIG, Fairy Tale illustration exhibit at the Brooklyn Public Library. The exhibit is currently up and on display until Sept 25, 2015. If you're in the area, stop by and check it out, It's a great show!

Fairy Tales Exhibit
Central Library
10 Grand Army Plaza
Brooklyn, NY 11238
June 11- September 25, 2015
Featuring the Fairytale inspired art of CBIG members
Curated by Donna Miskend

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! I've been working very hard at this for the last few months. I finally feel like I'm getting somewhere.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete