Pig and bubbles!


These last few months have been crazy-busy, but I finally found a little "down-time" in my schedule to just play around with a new character . I joined in (yesterday) with a fun weekly exercise that prompts you to create based on a color of the week, which is announced on a Saturday, and then you post your creation on the following Friday. This week, the color was pale pink. The first thing that came to mind was a pig blowing bubbles with gum...isn't that the first thing that comes to everyone's mind when you are prompted with the color Pale Pink? 
I just joined yesterday and the deadline is tomorrow, so I had to do this really quickly! I normally paint with acrylic, but I decided to paint this one with a quick digital wash of color. I kind of like it as a starting point for this little guy...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment