A Little Indigo Gorilla Love


I had to get something ready VERY quickly to post for the Colour Collective, Indigo Blue prompt this week, so I tried another colored sketch. I think it needed to be a bit lighter but I would have lost the "indigo". I played a bit more with the brushes and textures in Photoshop, but I think somewhere along the road,  I lost my focus! Additionally, I'm a bit frustrated with not having the control that you have when you draw directly onto a "canvas",  still  a good exercise though and each time I do this, I feel like I learn something new and that's always a good thing! (Click on image to enlarge)


 This is what happens when you are overtired. Did ANOTHER version...a quick pen and ink and changed the whole mood of the piece.It's kind of funky, but there's something about this one...
(Click on image to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment